Snapfish has come up with a great way to turn your old slides and negatives into digital images and prints. Their new service, called ScanCafe, carefully turns your old images into a digital format that you can use every day. They’ve scanned over 28 million photos already according to the site.
All you have to do is send Snapfish your 35mm slides or 35mm negatives and they will hand-scan them for around .29 an image. Once they are scanned, Snapfish will upload them to your account and put them on a DVD. The DVD is shipped to you slides and/or negatives are shipped to your home.
- Picture Perfect: Top 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos
- Gift Ideas for Mom
- What Are Express Photo Books?
- How to Share Photos with Long-Distance Family and Friends
- Photography Gifts for Valentine’s Day
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to Organize Your Photos
- Webshots' Mobile Applications
- Which Image Hosting Site is Best for Camera Phones?
- Holiday Photo Gift Ideas
- Free Photo Editing Software
- SEE ALL Articles